Your restoration project is one that needs to be done right – and in a timely manner. Our restoration process ensures your expectations will be exceeded.
From the initial appointment to the final wrap-up steps, we’ll provide the high-quality work you want in a time of unexpected loss.
Your Steps to Restoration:
- Initial Appointment – An estimator will meet with you on-sight, gathering the information needed to restore your property. We work hard to provide accurate assessments, accounting for any hidden issues that could come into play later.
- Communication with Insurance Company – Look to us to work extensively with your insurance company, removing that additional stressor from you while the job is completed.
- Written Estimate – Once all the information is gathered, we’ll provide a written estimate to you and your insurance company. You will know the scope of the project before any work begins, reducing any extra costs along the way.
- Start Time/Personal Attention – As plans are established, we’ll schedule a starting date. Once the project begins, our job supervisor will work with you throughout, to ensure sustained communication.
- Project Completion – Your restoration project will be completed on time and to specifications. Our crew will complete cleanup, and we’ll do a final walk through together, ensuring your satisfication.
Our professionals make sure you get more than you expect – from start to finish. Are you looking for a company who treats YOUR restoration project like it was THEIR restoration project? Look no further than Zara Construction, Inc. We’re ready for whatever restoration needs come your way!